Short Term Disability
- Provides approximately 66 2/3 of salary for up to six months and is available for employees eligible for district benefits.
- Waiting period to receive benefits is the greater of 30 days or when sick leave is exhausted.
Long Term Disability
- Provides approximately 66 2/3 of salary.
- This is provided as a benefit through the Arizona State Retirement System. An employee must be contributing to the ASRS in order to be eligible for this benefit.
- Waiting period is six months.