Athletes from all sports are eligible to join. They must maintain good grades and remain in good standing with their teams. It is a club that does community service, as well as recognize athletes each season from all sports. The students put on a skit for the school involving the pillars of character. These are traits that we discuss in our Coyote Time every Monday. These boys and girls are not only athletes, they are leaders in their school.
Attendance at Athletic Events
Parents are encouraged to come out and support their Coyotes. Go Coyotes!
In order for students to attend the athletic games, home and away, they must be with a parent or guardian. They must wear their school ID and lanyard while at a sporting event. Students are expected to follow all school rules and be respectful to the other teams and guests. The games are family events in which all students should conduct themselves in a positive manner. Referrals will be written for unacceptable behaviors. If you are unable to attend the games, be sure to wish the players good luck!
Updated Signal Peak documents coming soon
If your student would like to try out for a sport PLEASE be sure to do the following steps IN ORDER.
1. Pick up a physical packet from the office.
2. Make an appointment with a Doctor. for a regular sports physical.
3. Fill out the papers in the packet that involve your student's medical history and insurance info.
4. Take the packet to the Doctor to have them fill out the physical part of the packet.
5. Have your student bring the COMPLETED packet into the office.
6. If they do not owe any fees or fines, they will be given a clearance card.
7. Once your student has their clearance card, they will give it to the coach and are eligible to TRY OUT!
THE PHYSICAL IS GOOD FOR AN ENTIRE CALENDAR YEAR!
PLEASE CHECK THE SPORTS SCHEDULE TO GET YOUR STUDENT'S PHYSICAL IN PLENTY OF TIME FOR TRYOUTS.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact your coach.